Week Eighteen - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 09, 2022, 01:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Buffalo's punter today may be having one of the worst games as a punter ever

PhillyPhreak54

Lol and now the Cards punter drops the snap!

MDS

rams about to win and get a first round bye facing trev simien

the other cf creaming their underwear over cooper kupp
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Well about that Rams win...Niners!

QB Eagles

Speaking of the kneeldown bowl. If the Niners and Rams tie here, they just restart this game against each other next week.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 09, 2022, 07:10:57 PM
Speaking of the kneeldown bowl. If the Niners and Rams tie here, they just restart this game against each other next week.

even though these things wont happen, i wonder if the possibility that they could get the league to finally eliminate ties
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd like to thank the Panthers and Falcons for being non competitive this afternoon and having multiple turnovers and downs plays. Couldn't even keep it within the teaser numbers. Bums.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 09, 2022, 07:14:27 PM
even though these things wont happen, i wonder if the possibility that they could get the league to finally eliminate ties

The league probably wants to get rid of ties for excitement reasons.

Don't think it has anything to do with the possibility of a blatant agreement to tie. If any teams tried that in a way that looked at all intentional, the league office would hand them both forfeits anyway.

The bigger threat to competitive football is rewarding losers in the draft order, and that hasn't moved the league at all to introduce a lottery.

MDS

eagles/bucs is happening, just depends on the seeding

rams getting punked by jimmy g

QB Eagles

Are the Dolphins gonna blow this or what

QB Eagles

Dallas in the three hole now means Eagles at Jerryworld NFCCG now very much in play. You heard it here first.

Pulling for the Raiders tonight to set up NE @ BUF in Round 1.

MDS

i think that arz/la game looks good for monday night

not sure if the cowboys stick at 430 sunday, which is a cbs game, or stick with fox either at 1 sunday or 8 saturday

eagles/bucs i feel like is headed to SNF, thats my guess.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 09, 2022, 08:14:57 PM

I agree but wonder if there is any hesitation about putting a west coast game in the spot. Some people out here are still working when that shtein typically starts.

The other 4/5 seed game will be the Pats or Vegas at Cincy. Vegas at Cincy sounds like a traditional Marvin Lewis-era Saturday afternoon special. If the Patriots are involved maybe the game gets better placement.

PhillyPhreak54

Bucs -7 total 51
Cowboys -3 total 51
Rams -4 total 50

NFC openers

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 09, 2022, 08:47:07 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 09, 2022, 08:14:57 PM

I agree but wonder if there is any hesitation about putting a west coast game in the spot. Some people out here are still working when that shtein typically starts.

The other 4/5 seed game will be the Pats or Vegas at Cincy. Vegas at Cincy sounds like a traditional Marvin Lewis-era Saturday afternoon special. If the Patriots are involved maybe the game gets better placement.

nah i dont think thatll have anything to do with it...its 2 weak draw teams which is what the MNF spot was always gonna get

lv/cin does indeed feel locked for the sat 430 special. i think buf/lac is the other option?

but really this could go any number of ways. theres not much history to base anything off of and no more serious network designations so i dunno