Week 1 - Falcons: New Season, New Coach, Same Crap

Started by MDS, August 28, 2021, 08:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Enough with the dancing on kick returns. Goddamn.

Don Ho

Reagor not a very good receiver and not a very good punt returner.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on September 12, 2021, 03:46:32 PM
Reagor not a very good receiver and not a very good punt returner.

Quez has been running backwards on those too. You're up 16. If it isn't there, it isn't there.

MDS

im not sure if theyre sitting on this or just too mediocre to finish it off
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

This game got real boring real fast.

I'm having more fun texting Seabiscuit getting caught up on our families

Don Ho

Oh bullshtein he was so in the grasp what a farging bullshtein call

Don Ho

Actually very impressive that there getting all this pressure with only four-man rush the entire game

MDS

think atlanta might be regretting not taking a qb at the top of the draft this year

matt ryan woooof
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

The Eagles are straight up better than the Falcons. Lines have dominated.

Don Ho

Don Ho

F'ing Lane!  Bad day, Juice got his brain all fogged up