Week 6 - Vikings: Mike Yanagita

Started by MDS, October 06, 2019, 05:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

that made no sense

first off the play design was horrid. play had zero shot. second is if its a first down....great. now you have a shorter fg and maybe a crack at the end zone?

really really dumb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Was that really that great a play by Wayne's or did AJ just drop the ball
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

It's kinda sad to see that they can actually move the ball sometimes when they go such long stretches without actually doing it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Hurry up Wentz  on that first and goal Viking secondary was confused on the trips and he would've had someone wide open

Ok they scored

How's that stupid fake look now Dougie?

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

General_Failure

Refs have forgotten what happens when you throw a flag and it hits a player in the face.

Don Ho

Start making these farging officials accountable these guys are farging absolutely horrible

Eagles_Legendz

Sometimes your team can suck and the refs can be subtly farging you.  This is one of those times.  That was a huge call on third and 9.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Diggs belongs with the eagles collection of droppers

General_Failure

Diggs is keeping the Eagles both in and out of this game at the same time.

Don Ho

Eagles D is starting to farg some people up

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on October 13, 2019, 03:03:02 PM
Eagles D is starting to farg some people up

Not just each other this week, I hope.