Week 6 - Vikings: Mike Yanagita

Started by MDS, October 06, 2019, 05:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Only thing worse than this game is Charles Davis pathetic commentary
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Does Zac Brown even do anything?  Except talk?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Sanders' decision making is some of the worst I've ever seen from an RB. So many of his negative plays are blocked up pretty good.

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

pass interference calls/no calls makes the NFL unwatchable

General_Failure

This team gets more breaks from acts of god than actual skill. Praise Jebus, I guess.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Diggs auditioning for the Eagles there.

Don Ho

AJ is a shell of himself right now.  Looks slow, tentative.

QB Eagles

They love that 2 yard dump to Alshon today.

General_Failure

Does Mack Hollins have some pegs on his bike so he can give Agholor a lift out of town?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

That was a real dumb move on your part Doug

General_Failure

Doug should have just hit the Ask Madden button.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles_Legendz

I actually think they don't run gimmicks enough, but why in that spot... you get it and unless it's a td you're just kicking the fg anyway.