Started by MDS, October 06, 2019, 05:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

these next five weeks gonna be fugly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Yeah, farg watching this shtein. I was gonna put it on my tablet and do something else, but that seems like a waste of a good tablet.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

lol what busted ass coverage was that
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

Haha.  Open by 8 yards at the top of the screen too.  Really excited for the 3 yard dink and dunk response.

Don Ho

OK I get the fact the secondary is the worst we've seen in decades but how in the farg are two outside receivers that wide open on the same play?

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Don't think the Eagles had a safety in the same time zone as that catch.

Don Ho

No pass rush
No Linebackers
No secondary
No Playoffs

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

JP just keep walking to Canton, it's over braddah

ice grillin you

Garbage touchdown by a garbage team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Offense scored too fast, didn't give the genius Schwartz  time to make adjustments

Munson

Remember when they had Dawkins, Michael Lewis, Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, Al Harris, Lito Sheppard, and Sheldon Brown? Not all at once obviously, but...yeah. Miss those days.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

If you're the Vikings, why not just go deep on every play. These DBs aren't stopping Diggs/Theilen three times in a row.