Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Got to be worried about these bats in the playoffs. Can't have this one day of hot as hell followed by the whiff brigade for 2 or 3. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

It's annoying when they swing through fastballs the entire night

Don Ho

Just wait until the playoffs when they really look foolish.  Schwarber and Harper strike outs said it all.  Check swings.  Ugly.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I was watching the ending thinking about how special it was to watch them win the division when we were kids.  Never forget 1976. We went apeshtein because it was so special.  Now there's like 20 teams in the playoffs and it's just ho hum.  I'm not being Debbie Downer here.  It's been a great year so far.  I hope they take it all the way too.  Just miss it when it really meant something.  They didn't even look like they gave a shtein.  Oh well.  Go team. 

Don Ho

I am older than the pyramids and I've only seen 15 playoff appearances, including this year with this franchise. I have to savor every minute of it.

PhillyPhreak54

I wish TMac would shut the farg up especially in situations like that. Like the god damn game breathe. Let the crowd have some of the moment.

MDS

garbage ass team clinching when im flying home
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.