Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Didn't watch any of it.

But we know how the season ends.

Don Ho

Just a zesty, pissy, big bummer of a night.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Feast or famine with this lineup, When they connect, it's some pretty good stuff but damn they will swing at anything and look foolish at times.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

2 wins, possibly 1, get it done in NY...ill remind you the braves clinched at cbp last year and we know how that turned out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Hopefully the celebration is very mild. No plastic covering, no stupid overalls with beer cans in the pocket, NO dancing in the dark. These bums got a lot more work to do.

PhillyPhreak54

You'd like to think that -- but we know they'll be celebrating. Its almost like they have to since everything is sponsored now.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Mr. Softie pitched very well tonight.  The bats looked like they started pounding champagne this AM.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PMNola being Nola

1 run in 7 innings while the offense strikes out 16 times
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Don Ho

All on the goons tonight. They lost this in the 7th and 8th, meatheads couldn't move runner/runners home.  32K's in two games.  Pathetic.

Nola pitched a great game. 

MDS

willie adames didnt touch 2nd base on the walk off. there was 1 out so it didnt matter, but had there been 2...that is quite literally merkel's boner!

Don Ho

Thank you for explanation as no one could figure out what Topper& Co. we're questioning.

PhillyPhreak54

Nola was good. I expected a full meltdown and barrage of homers.

SD

Good job Taijuan...farging bum