Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Cal El 🦸🏻�♂️

Don Ho

Funny how things work out when you don't try to swing for the fences and just keep the ball in play
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Motherfarging Cal Stevenson!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

What in gods name is going on here?  WOW!

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Monster comeback win...holy shtein what a game

Don Ho

1-0 might due it today.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Wow! stupid Mets pitched to JT. I didn't realize how he owns that ugly eastern island looking bastich.  Beautiful stuff past two days!

MDS

the only issue here is one of the mets or braves have to make the playoffs...its much funnier if its the mets, but still.

on track to clinch in queens. beautiful.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Ranger + Birds on MNF = LOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG night

Don Ho

Ranger soft tossing like 61 year old Jamie Moyer

Don Ho

86 pitches for Ranger through 4.  He is going to be a huge liability in the post season.

Don Ho

Bohm has looked like shtein tonight