Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

His velo is down which is especially troublesome since his velo is already average. If he's not locating we're gonna see a lot more of this.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Kasty?  the farg?  Caveman mentality at it's best.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on September 09, 2024, 10:55:48 PMDefinitely grab some boards and head to the north shore. They love haoles

Local Chicks >>> Haole chicks

I should have chose surfing at lunch over that last AB by Kasty and Ranger's shtein show.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

You got to be kidding me!  First the South Jersey white trash with fan interference and now the ball off the first base umpire right to Rays first baseman.

PhillyPhreak54

Cal Stevenson and Buddy Kennedy eh?

MDS

ranger gonna be the 4...maybe 2 times through the order and out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on September 10, 2024, 08:47:09 PM
Quote from: SD on September 09, 2024, 10:55:48 PMDefinitely grab some boards and head to the north shore. They love haoles

Local Chicks >>> Haole chicks

I love Hawaiian women

Don Ho

Damn, I need to be careful out here with all these incredible mixed races.  Damn!  You start mixing the pacific islander, asian, white bloodlines, oh mommy!

Don Ho

Great night with the exception of Ranger.  That was electric but Ranger is a big concern.  That was like watching a little leaguer toss the ball around.

SD

SD

Don Ho

With all the hype around the bums is it even possible the jabroni's from Queens make a dent at CBP this weekend?

Don Ho

Nola!  Cruises through the first two batters and looks like a little leauger the next three and throws 26 pitches.

Don Ho

Right on cue!  pop pop BOOM! 

Playoffs will be fun with only one reliable pitcher on the staff.  Ok, 1.5 with Sanchez.