Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Thank god for that powder puff first half schedule. 

August could get very ugly.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

id be much less concerned about a completely random pitch than a prolonged offensive malaise but hey what do i know
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Yanks then a tough 10 game roadie.  shtein bout to get real.  Braves comin...

Don Ho

QuoteIt's been a long road for Joey Cantillo, but the 24-year-old lefty from Hawaii finally made his Major League debut in Sunday afternoon's series finale against the Phillies at Citizens Bank Park.

And then the rookie, Cade Smith, who came in to relieve him and mowed the bums down???  University of Hawaii grad.

Aloha means Goodbye!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Nice work superstars!

ice grillin you

this didn't take long

PhillyPhreak54

Three hits and three homers

Come on wheeler JFC

ice grillin you

Are they a wild card team?

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 29, 2024, 02:32:31 PMYanks then a tough 10 game roadie.  shtein bout to get real.  Braves comin...

the braves are a mess...maybe the mets

Don Ho

Phils are a mess right now. The flaws are all being exposed at once. Harper 6-42 since ASG. 

The Mongo brigade is in full formation.

SD

What a bunch of couch fargers

Don Ho

15 minutes left Dave!  Let's farging go!