Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

What a disasterous inning the 7th was!  KK and his magic act, Strahm inherits a mess but doesn't cover first for what would have been inning ending double play, Marsh probably should have caught Santana's double.

AND awful ABs by the top of the order 1, 2, 3 top 9.

Bullpen is a BIG problem.  Strahm and Hoffman will be dead by September.  KK, Ser shteins the bed, Alvarad "0" all in a bad place.  Soto is what he is.  Yunior and Ruiz are just?? there, just occupying.  Let's give the KK, SAD, Soto, and Mitch Williams II some slack to work it out but they have 60 games to do it.  Tick tick tick tick............
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

kerkering has been shtein the last two games...before that, his last earned run was on june 19. prior to these 2 games, hes given up a grand total of 5 runs this year. but he sucks! hes done! cut him!

drama queens
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 24, 2024, 05:57:50 PMkerkering has been shtein the last two games...before that, his last earned run was on june 19. prior to these 2 games, hes given up a grand total of 5 runs this year. but he sucks! hes done! cut him!

drama queens

He's been teetering on shtein all season. Book is out on the one trick pony. You still trust him in high leverage situations? Eye test on his pitches even his strikes

PhillyPhreak54

Mitchy Poo Kerkering

MDS

nobody over reacts to the slightest wrongdoing more than baseball fans. yall fall for it every time, its just sad

kerk is the 2nd best right hander. i would like him to be their 3rd best. i feel like thats the right zone for him right now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote2023 All-Star Austin Hays has been traded to the Phillies for RHP Seranthony Domínguez and OF Cristian Pache.

PhillyPhreak54

Kinda shocked they dealt Ser

Rome

Legit surprised.  Hays is decent and will fit in ok. 

SD

Hits lefties so Marsh's platoon mate. Didn't give up any prospects so that's good...get some relief pitchers.

MDS

im a little skeptical about the o's giving up on a player...but tbf they have too much talent, only so much room for it and were going to non tender him anyway. he hits lefties, which is what they need. he has absolutely sucked this year except for june when he was on fire. 2023 he was much more consistent. he was not playing as much this year. so we will see.

all in all, they got an OF upgrade without giving up anything. ser was going to be the 4th right hander in the pen. very expendable. saved their limited prospect capital...now time to get a reliever.

Don Ho

Ser Tony was imploding faster than the titanic submersible.  He's been shtein since 2022 NLCS. Adios!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Seranthony and Kimbrel should be fun for O's fans to watch in September. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Bats dead again.

Don Ho

Bullpen A+
Bats D+
Defense - see me after class

All is well, remain calm :paranoid