Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they punted the game well before it started...held back wheeler. alvy, hoffman and soto not unavailable. needed a very crappy michael mercado to eat innings and eat he did. when youre up 9.5 games you can do these things
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

the blockheaded wop they took in the first round feels like a CF or bust prospect. no power. game predicated on speed and contact...that just dont play on the corners. he has to be a 2B or CF and elite defensively to live there.

they already have a high level CF prospect in crawford. something...something might be up?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Hey!  They took a Hawaii boy in the 6th!

QuoteKansas catcher Kodey Shojinaga was the Phillies' choice in the sixth round (192nd overall). He batted .335 with five home runs, 46 RBIs and a .402 on-base percentage over 233 at-bats as a sophomore in 2024. He walked 25 times and struck out 22 times.

Coming for ya' Stubbs. I prefer the Magnum PI aloha shirt over the overalls any day.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

I had Bohm at +2600 to win the derby.  fargin loser.

ice grillin you

at least he didn't choke in the final
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Kerkering!  Time to shoot him into the outer regions of the solar system. He is beyond broken. Can't even trade him he's so bad.

Nola's vagina was not feeling it today.

Hoffman good!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

second half collapse commence

Don Ho

Alvarado has looked awful of late. 

PhillyPhreak54

They need a closer.

Left the office it was 7-4

Get home and it's 8-7

Unreal

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Vagina Boy gets 3 run cushion and he has the mid summer discharge
KK neesd to go
Alvarado is melting, so over his Mitch Williams impersonation
I won't shtein on Sosa, maybe he should have let the tying run score and got sure thing out at first and now it's two outs
Top ninth two on NO OUTS and zilch
3-11 RISP

Next month and a half gonna be a ride.

Ya'll come back now ya' here!

Don Ho

REPEAT AFTER ME:

Wednesday, 9:30 AM EST, Eagles training camp begins

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 19, 2024, 09:43:52 PMsecond half collapse commence

like a wart on your cock after you banged the stripper...there it is

tbf, i still want mason miller

ice grillin you

They need a bat more than a closer...in the post season this staff can only be saved by more runs....if they make the post season

MDS

great troll, legend

they have hundreds of millions invested in offense....i dont see the need to put further resources into the offense, even though a randy arozarena trade would make me wet in my special area. realistically, a platoon partner for marsh is what theyll get. like mark canha.

their pitching has been other worldly but they really only have 2 playoff caliber starters. there is no lights out relief pitcher. mason. miller. if you want a game changer.