Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

that probably factored into the whole thing...the odds of them sweeping were miniscule so now youre talking about a 1 game swing, which is meaningless. take your L and come on home
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Good work tonight.  You had that feeling Turner was going to either hit one out or hit a bases clearing double or triple.

Wheeler not a concern. It was 9000 degrees out there.  Even Hershiser on Dodgers broadcast said it's most definately heat related. 

Gonna be scorching again tomorrow, even Roberts waived the white flag pretty quick tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Wore Miller out last night.  I didn't watch it so that's why they won.  Science.

MDS

60 wins before the break. yikes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Strahm/Ohtani matchup was awesome. Nice work by Hoffman in the ninth.

Sanchez, jesus h. pitching with strep throat last week?  That's taking one for the team. Good job last night.

KK got to get consistent and Alvarado is becoming Mitch Williams Jr.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 14, 2024, 09:08:33 AMwhen your made up date of july 11 hits, what will their lead in the nl east be?

8.5 games

Also best record in the league

ice grillin you

15-12 going into tonight with some injuries is a very good outcome...i was hoping for .500....would have liked them to do better against the good teams...decimated dodgers team is the only quality series win but no complaints...doesnt change the big question which is do they even make the world series
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

ice grillin you

i long ago stopped enjoying rides...im too old for that shtein...titles is all i care about...especially the sixers...just want one of those before i leave this hell hole of a planet
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

MDS

am i the only one who didnt that catch was that good? my from seats in RCF it looked like a nice solid play but one a lot of big leaguers make

maybe im just a fleshpop

Don Ho

Agreed Todd.  It was a nice catch, but the dude is fast as lightning you knew he'd get there, that little leap at the end made it look a lot more acrobatic.

I know he can't hit for shtein, but damn I love his speed.

Don Ho

Freddie Freeman hitless in the series.

PhillyPhreak54

I got to see Tuesdays game while doing some work at home but missed the last two.

Impressive as hell.

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 11, 2024, 11:24:13 PMam i the only one who didnt that catch was that good? my from seats in RCF it looked like a nice solid play but one a lot of big leaguers make

maybe im just a fleshpop

Off the bat and in the air it looked like he had no chance, his closing speed and ability to adjust in the air near the wall is what made it a great catch. 99% of centerfielders don't make that play.