Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

I will have to look up back up catchers on other teams but "stubby" gotta be the worst player to ever be on a really good team.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

He's nothing more than a mascot.

And of course Sanchez would get his tits lit. He was great last start and won pitcher of the month - so yeah of course.

Don Ho

The overalls schtick not working for ya' iggy?  Me neither.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 04, 2024, 04:49:11 PMI will have to look up back up catchers on other teams but "stubby" gotta be the worst player to ever be on a really good team.

the one comp i thought of was drew butera...royals backup. salvy played as much as JT does. the jew wins!

https://stathead.com/tiny/fevuN
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Leave um' on base all day you goons.  Bohm left stranded on 2nd in the first, 1st and 3rd in the second, loaded in the third.  Now man on first in the fourth, one out. Place your bets.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

phillies ranks: runs - 4th, OPS - 4th, OPS w RISP - 9th, OPS w runners on - 6th, OPS w RISP 2 outs - 8th

for comparison, the orioles have the most runs in baseball and are 10th in OPS w RISP. please i beg of you all calm the farg down
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Wasn't pretty, but they got it done.  Ten-game lead.

PhillyPhreak54

Ranger getting his ass whipped again

MDS

give me the J breakdown why is this happening

PhillyPhreak54

Did Eskin try to kiss him?

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 06, 2024, 10:44:25 PMgive me the J breakdown why is this happening

it's regression to the mean nothing more nothing less.  He was pitching like a cy young candidate when in reality he's a number 3/3.5 guy.

Sanchez happening to where he's going from pitching like a one to what he is a 5

MDS

farg i know that but i want j to say it

between him and sanchez starting half your playoff games, its why i want them to go high leverage bullpen hunting and get a game changer like pete fairbanks or ryan hesley. moves everyone else down and then you can go inning hunting in g3/4 when sanchez and suarez only go 4

PhillyPhreak54

I've been storm prepping so didn't see anything today but I see that I've missed nothing.

MDS

they punted the game by staying on turn and letting mercado go...when you have a massive lead you can do things like this

ice grillin you

No point in not going Mercado with the  Clemons whit Stubbs Rojas murderers row