Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Losing any of Schwarber, Realmuto or Harper would be tough to overcome, but losing all three just sucks.  Their offense is anemic right now so the pitching has to compensate.  It has for the most part, but the Marlins suck royal balls.  You can't let them beat you.  Just can't. 

PhillyPhreak54

It's Cody Ross and Dan Uggla all over. That moribund shtein franchise exists to shtein on the Phils.

PhillyPhreak54

Another shtein loss coming up

PhillyPhreak54

God damn this team

PhillyPhreak54

Now hopefully they don't gag it away

Don Ho

Danger Ranger!  He's looked shakey last two starts.  5 errors today?  Good lord.

Nice work bullpen!

Rome is correct!  It's the Marlins!  They stink.  Thursday night was inexcusable. 

Wrigleyville and Sherman's Siege on deck.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Bullpen was lights out.  Really couldn't afford to lose that one with my Marlins "friend" just waiting to tell me how much the Phillies suck.

MDS

they arent even fiddling with the rotation to get wheeler vs atlanta...they dont even care. flex.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Turner is killing the ball tonight. 

PhillyPhreak54

Not a bad start by Mike Market

His last name made me remember Héctor Mercado

Geowhizzer

Ruiz can suck an egg.  Good job by the rest of the team.

MDS

ruiz has been quite good within the context of being the 8th man out of the bullpen. generally, those guys are barely ML pitchers and hes been a step above that. still not beneath him to have a blow up...which cost them precisely nothing

i remember someone pooping their pants because the lead got down to 6. it is now 9. is everyone happy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice win.

Even Whit Merrifield contributed

MDS

they are really good...they are winning games with a comically bad lineup. who the farg knows whatll happen in october but drink this shtein in

Don Ho

Didn't see this coming today.  Won the series but Sánchez meltdown wasn't expected.  Bats going ice cold is expected though.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.