Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Awful all around tonight.  Wheeler had the shutout but christ he battled all night. Strahm/Hoffman were a trainwreck and defensive boners in the late innings, cruising along at 3-0 and just like that down 7-4. Now Flounder and Harper injuries. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

today was a very bad day in the usa
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Bad things happen in threes.  There's your proof.  It's science. 

SD

Rome

Sanchez with an absolutely dominating start.

Don Ho

Good for him!  So pleased with how they brought him along, patient, worked with him, paid him.  Love it!!

NL ERA LEADERS

Ranger 1.83
Sanchez 2.41
Wheeler 2.73

Gavin Stone 2.73
Sale 2.79
Sonny Gray 2.81
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

it shouldnt be long for harper/schwarber. they both lobbied to stay on the roster to be ready for atlanta. imagine if they relented and played the next week with 11 available players, 2 of whom are catchers and 1 of whom is christian pache.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sanchez has been amazing.

Hopefully they can tread water while JT, Schwarber and Harper get healthy.

ice grillin you

Harper is all world but Schwarber stinks...probably better without him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Straham is cooked

Another L coming up

ice grillin you

Welcome to the postseason
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

It was so nice watching that game last night.  Then I had to watch Nola give it away this afternoon.  So tired of that weak ass bitch. 

Don Ho

Yep!  Here we go.  Braves will be hot on their ass come AS break.  Mets waking up. 

Pache, Sosa, Marchan, bottom ninth?  Rojas in the hole?  Ohfarg!

Don Ho

Another two out blown game by the bullpen.

Nola pitched well. 

MDS

the beauty of baseball is seeing them down by a run with pache, sosa, marchan, rojas due up

its going to be a long week but i dont know why theyre carrying pache and merrifield at this point. they arent moving forward with either and they need offense right now. i am humbly asking for wes wilson.

taylor ward has a 1.000 OPS vs LHP. they would be wise to think about him.