Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they have 4+ games to play with it, so its not like these L's are killing them (for now), but its not ideal to have all of your high leverage relievers be off at the same time. bullpen's are fickle and fluctuate randomly, so theres a decent chance this is fixed quick...and a chance it lingers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I'm pretty sure that the entire Phils' pitching staff has Ebola.

Don Ho

No kidding!  Father Damien could pitch better than this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Since JT's home run complete abysmal at bats
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Where is all that talk about no one wants to face the Phillies in the playoffs after taking two of three from a mediocre Giants team, sweeping a walking dead man in the Cardinals and 2 of 3 from the most dysfunctional mlb franchise out there?  Brew Crew sure looks terrified.

PhillyPhreak54

Checked the score.

Shocked to see Nola pitched like shtein

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Typical Phillies.

Two awful losses with their "aces" pitching

Don Ho

Two god-awful innings have killed the last two games. zesty bats didn't help but two very bad innings by awful bullpen and vagina boy.

MDS

is there such a thing as a good loss?

theyre not good enough to just run away with the 4 seed and coast to a clinch. its the phillies and its gotta be harder than it should be. again, they got plenty of room to breathe. so its not temper tantrum time, yet.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they are an abysmal franchise in the middle of a mediocre season.  Their eyes are far more focused on voting for trump next fall than the postseason this fall
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Ok, we'll take it.  Ranger battles through four, not great, not awful.  Strahm walking first two batters bottom seventh was a little sketchy.  Nice work by bullpen.

Bohm needed that homer bad, he has been trash all series.

Nice they finally got to Wade Miley.

MDS

does the bullpen still suck?

Don Ho

All good until the next implosion, which will probably be within the next 24 to 48 hours and then they will suck all over again

Geowhizzer