Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Somewhere in Maryland our friend has ripped off his Gus Triandos jersey and slammed a Natty Boh in disbelief.

MDS

hes not watching...he stopped liking sports a long time ago

on the other hand, im heading to pittsburgh this weekend. brooms.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

6 baserunners and 5 runs with 4 outs for noah song in AAA tonight...tbf everyone gave up runs but this aint it, chief. gonna be interesting to see what they do here - trade to a team that can roster him (wont be a huge return) or roll the dice and see if they can manage a month with him on the roster.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

1. Interesting
2. Her last name is not...ideal

https://twitter.com/anitagrandildo/status/1684998971834679296 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

PhillyPhreak54

What in the ever loving farg was THAT?!

Idgaf if he's trying to time him. You're Kyle Schwarber. You anchor your ass right there.

Geowhizzer

Pretty sure that's a fake account... unless a "lead White Sox reporter" can only attract 300 followers.

PhillyPhreak54

That's what you're paid to do, Kyle.

QB Eagles

According to anonymous Twitter account Harry Balzac, they are IN on Ohtani.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol I didn't even look that deep - saw it while I had a vendor droning on the phone

Geowhizzer

Phils got the bases loaded... right where the Pirates want them.

Geowhizzer

The White Sox also have contractural control of Robert through 2027, so he'd probably cost a king's ransom.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 28, 2023, 07:51:59 PMPhils got the bases loaded... right where the Pirates want them.

:-\

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. You knew this was happening.

PhillyPhreak54

Turner is dead weight.

PhillyPhreak54

A good ol Friday night sweat against the lowly Buccos

Soak it up boys