Week 1 - Washington: Racial Slurs, Openers & No. Virginian Rednecks

Started by MDS, August 31, 2017, 11:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

michael barkann is one of the most irritating human beings on the face of the earth
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 10, 2017, 04:22:46 PM
Smith still has speed.  Got open deep twice.  Wentz isn't accurate deep downfield.  He was great 10-20 yards but isn't accurate 30-50.

his yards per completion are embarrassingly bad so far

he also still hasn't had a three touchdown game

obviously deserves more than one game with real weapons tho

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Wentz misses high just the same as McNabb always missed low.  I suppose he could grow/get coached out of it but I doubt it's going to happen.  Basically just have to hope that he doesn't miss often because I'd be willing to be that more often that not, his misses will be intercepted. 

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 10, 2017, 04:28:49 PM
Smith still has speed.  Got open deep twice.  Wentz isn't accurate deep downfield.  He was great 10-20 yards but isn't accurate 30-50.

He was good today.  He just isn't accurate far down field.  This offense should be tailored to mid range passing and not bubble screens.

MDS

throw to jeffrey in 4q to put them in fg range was his best. thats what they need more of.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

His best throw was the ertz throw breaking a tackle and rolling out throwing against his body down the sideline.

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 10, 2017, 04:41:11 PM
His best throw was the ertz throw breaking a tackle and rolling out throwing against his body down the sideline.

that was a great instinct play but you cant draw that up

what im saying is they need to script in plays like the one to alshon. specifically to him. hes good.

rjs246

That was a bad football game played by two bad football teams who are bad at football.

And also the ref blew that last call.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 10, 2017, 04:33:45 PM

He was good today.  He just isn't accurate far down field.  This offense should be tailored to mid range passing and not bubble screens.

I'm not saying anything we all don't know but he needs to be great against defenses like wash right this second...if we wanna get into winning in the postseason he can have some time but year two gotta be a lot more touchdowns and a lot less check downs...and for god sakes stop turning the ball over

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 10, 2017, 04:55:05 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 10, 2017, 04:33:45 PM

I'm not saying anything we all don't know but he needs to be great against defenses like wash right this second...if we wanna get into winning in the postseason he can have some time but year two gotta be a lot more touchdowns and a lot less check downs...and for god sakes stop turning the ball over

This is true but I was happy to see less quick check downs today except for designed screens etc.  I just wish there was a real coach to install an actual NFL offense around him.  The talent is there. 

Also, Jalen Mills is terrrrrible.  He's 5 yards out of position every play.   Darby injury is going to murder them.

MDS

darby news is as good as it could be

an Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet  3m3 minutes ago
More
Sources: #Eagles CB Ronald Darby has suffered a dislocated right ankle. X-Rays were negative. MRI to check for ligament & tendon damage

PhillyPhreak54

Checked in at ES

They've been beaten down. They're talking about their team like Havas talks about the Birds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 10, 2017, 05:05:33 PM

More
Sources: #Eagles CB Ronald Darby has suffered a dislocated right ankle. X-Rays were negative. MRI to check for ligament & tendon damage

Proftooball doc dude says if no surgery he may come back mid year

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 10, 2017, 05:09:38 PM

More

lol you are something else...but don't ever stop

Sidney jones save us

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 10, 2017, 05:12:48 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 10, 2017, 05:09:38 PM

More

lol you are something else...but don't ever stop

Sidney jones save us

Explain yourself

What in your little world is wrong with what I said? It's what a former NFL team doctor said. Go have another LI