Week 1 - Washington: Racial Slurs, Openers & No. Virginian Rednecks

Started by MDS, August 31, 2017, 11:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

ice grillin you

why is this even a question or am i nuts....he farging threw the ball and you could see it in regular speed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

One angle looks fumble, that back angle it's a forward pass.

Ah, the birds.

WAIT!  WHAT???  HOLY shtein!!!!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

also this is a dumb decision to call for 2....make it 12 and make them get 2 tds
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 10, 2017, 03:59:18 PM
why is this even a question or am i nuts....he farging threw the ball and you could see it in regular speed

I thought the ball left his hand. Either way, this is a dumb game and a dumb rule. At any other time the ball has to go forward a yard to count as a forward pass.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on September 10, 2017, 03:59:58 PM
ball was slipping out of his hand

To me that's the justification. If it was a pass it was one that came out weirdly early in the motion.

Munson

Agree with what the Fox Ref was saying there...the one behind looks like the arm is going forward but the shot from the side def looked like the ball was slipping/hit out of his hand before he threw it
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Munson on September 10, 2017, 04:00:58 PM
Agree with what the Fox Ref was saying there...the one behind looks like the arm is going forward but the shot from the side def looked like the ball was slipping/hit out of his hand before he threw it

Angle from behind looks like he threw it off Graham's face.  Angle from front looks like it's coming out.

Don Ho