Week 3 - Steelers: Go Back to Pennsyltucky You Dirty Yinzers

Started by MDS, September 20, 2016, 12:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

You can also treat it by watching the replay of the Phillies game on MLB.tv

QB Eagles

QuoteThe Steelers' 34-3 loss was their largest loss since a 41-10 loss to the Bengals in 1989.  Their streak of 305 straight games without trailing by at least 30 points was the longest streak in NFL history (per the Elias Sports Bureau).

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 25, 2016, 07:44:40 PM

How is that a better option?

Zanshin

Such a better season so far than I envisioned. Pleasant surprises are the best.

Rome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 25, 2016, 07:49:28 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on September 25, 2016, 07:44:40 PM

How is that a better option?

Ha.  Yep, give me the dick needle option over that, thanks.

QB Eagles

Rewatching some highlights and of course that big ol' boy Fletcher Cox is there play after play smashing through that O-line like a wrecking ball, moving guys around, disrupting everything the Steelers are trying to do. Guy is just so farging reliable, earning that fat paycheck every day.

Feels like this defense is getting its identity back. It's been a long time.

MDS

guys

theyre good. theyre really good. its happening.

is this happening?

in reality this was the most fun ive had at a game in a while. all aboard the wentz wagon.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: the innertubesDarren Sproles had the Eagles longest TD reception since Herschel Walker and passed Herschel Walker on the list of all-time NFL all-purpose yards ... on the same play.

Carson Wentz is the 1st player in NFL history with 100+ attempts, 60+ completions, 5+ TDs & 0 INTs in his 1st 3 career games

Through the first 3 games, the eagles currently have the most points scored in the league (92) and the least points against (27)
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hbionic

We all somehow fell into the bizarro world we all knew existed...where good things happen for the Eagles and their fans. I wonder if the universe knows it messed up yet.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Somewhere people are reading newspapers with a giant picture of Die-Hard patting a Giants fan on the back.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Where Tom Hutton has a statute in Philly somewhere and his nickname is "clutch".
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54