Week 2 - Bears: "This Carson Wentz, I tell ya"

Started by MDS, September 11, 2016, 07:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagles_Legendz

Yeah.  Very iffy.  No clue why he didn't just take the first and go out.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 19, 2016, 11:30:13 PM
Yeah.  Very iffy.  No clue why he didn't just take the first and go out.

I'm going to assume he's as dumb as he is bad at catching footballs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Well, they have 2/3 of the wins I was expecting for the season.

Eagles_Legendz

Hard to find a fault with Wentz through two games.  Could've been bigger without the drops and penalties.  Only throw he semi-missed was Agholor.   Pederson has been nearly as impressive as Wentz.  But dude is legit.

Don Ho

never saw 2-0 to start season.  I'll take it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Biggest point differential in the NFL through two games. Of course that's because they played two zesty teams, but at least this implies that there is some separation between the Eagles and those zesty teams.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 19, 2016, 11:37:38 PM
Hard to find a fault with Wentz through two games.  Could've been bigger without the drops and penalties.  Only throw he semi-missed was Agholor.   Pederson has been nearly as impressive as Wentz.  But dude is legit.

All I can think of is him taking the huge hits outside the pocket. He's been pretty much on point.

Hopefully he keeps it up and can dig in against tough defenses. He's got the brains and make up to do it. If he does keep it up he's gonna be a king in this city

Meanwhile the Browns and Rams staffs prob feel like drinking bleach

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2016, 12:31:50 AM

I snorted and am giggling like a little girl. Well said.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: hbionic on September 20, 2016, 12:41:10 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2016, 12:31:50 AM

I snorted and am giggling like a little girl. Well said.

Lol if Stan Kroenke had a clue he'd fire Fisher and everyone else. But he's got his LA money now so he's all good. The Browns hired a bunch of moneyballers and just had to sign Charlie Whitehurst

MDS

scouting qbs isnt easy but i have no earthly idea why paul depodesta was making decisions...i was under the assumption he was a big picture guy, not really the guy saying draft him sign him. at least the browns got a bunch of picks and can get a top qb next year. so there is some hope.

the rams drafted an absolute lemon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagaholic

Quote from: Munson on September 19, 2016, 11:23:04 PM
Lol Peters moves every time a defender jumps offsides...he knows how to draw the penalty
Yeah. Now if he could just stop committing twice as many penalties as he draws.