Week 2 - Bears: "This Carson Wentz, I tell ya"

Started by MDS, September 11, 2016, 07:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

nice strip rookie, unfortunately he's your teammate
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Jalen Mills has an interesting perspective on man coverage. Maul the shtein out of the guy on every play and hope that any ball is uncatchable. Working so far.

Diomedes

Motherfarging John Gruden makes me shout "shut up" at the television.  I'm a grown goddamn man. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I don't want any context for John Gruden hitting a man with a pool noodle. I'll just sit here and be glad I have it on mute.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on September 19, 2016, 11:12:48 PM
Motherfarging John Gruden makes me shout "shut up" at the television.  I'm a grown goddamn man.

Take a number
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Only thing Gruden said that made any sense.

nice kick Matt Dodge

Eagles_Legendz

Kelce is getting blown 5 yards back basically every play

Munson

Lol Peters moves every time a defender jumps offsides...he knows how to draw the penalty
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

Munson

You mean maybe Wentz is really good.

That's farging holding, ref!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 19, 2016, 11:24:43 PM
So maybe this team is decent?   

Wait until they try to cover Antonio Brown next week.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 19, 2016, 11:25:36 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 19, 2016, 11:24:43 PM
So maybe this team is decent?   

Wait until they try to cover Antonio Brown next week.

Yeah that's not going to go well but D + Wentz is better than I could've hoped for.  Pederson also looks competent and found a way to utilize Burton better than Kelly did.

Diomedes

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 19, 2016, 11:24:43 PMSo maybe this team is decent?

Yeah, actually.  Maybe this team is decent.  Two games in a row the QB and Coach haven't made fools of themselves.  Lots to be hopeful about.  The QB needs to expose himself less.  The Coach might run it a bit more often.  What the farg to I know.  I like what I see mostly.

Don Ho