General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Red zone stall again

shtein

And yeah stop taking big hits, knucklehead. That was a wallop

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on September 19, 2016, 09:25:25 PM
It was bad enough there's a magician on the team, now we've got mimes pretending to ride the subway?

LMFAO! :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Wait a minute.  How did I not know that touchbacks now get spotted at the 25?  That's what you get for watching one game so far, I guess.  WTF is that shtein?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Guess it doesn't matter who's coaching, this team just sucks in the red zone.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on September 19, 2016, 09:36:37 PM
Wait a minute.  How did I not know that touchbacks now get spotted at the 25?  That's what you get for watching one game so far, I guess.  WTF is that shtein?

Supposedly being tested this year, and then they'll decide if they want to keep it after the season.

We know what they'll decide. They are removing kicking from the game.

Don Ho

You were on an errand when this was discussed

PhillyPhreak54

Supposed to make the game safer by having less KORs - incentivize them to kneel

Prob is coaches don't want to give up that extra five so a lot of kicking high and forcing returns and they're not even making the 20. So more KORs rather than less

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on September 19, 2016, 09:37:04 PM
Guess it doesn't matter who's coaching, this team just sucks in the red zone.

Down near the end of the field where height is more valuable? Let's run five short routes with the smallest guys on the roster.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 19, 2016, 09:38:05 PM

Supposed to make the game safer by having less KORs - incentivize them to kneel

Prob is coaches don't want to give up that extra five so a lot of kicking high and forcing returns and they're not even making the 20. So more KORs rather than less

Might as well get rid of the kickoff completely if they're that worried about player safety. I mean, they're not, but still.

ice grillin you

that was a great play by brooks getting off the block
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes