2016 College Football

Started by Rome, February 03, 2016, 12:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Freeze saying they couldn't blow this lead if they wanted to be taken seriously as a program

Sorry bruh...30-0 run

MDS

maybe they should take out their white oaf qb and put in the goat but what do i know
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

This is amazing

Totally different teams

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

MDS

did rome go to florida st and likes nd because hes a pink irish mic or did he go to nd and likes fsu because he lives around there and has been ingrained in the white trash florida culture

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva performance by FSU in the second half especially defensively

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 05, 2016, 11:47:52 PM
did rome go to florida st and likes nd because hes a pink irish mic or did he go to nd and likes fsu because he lives around there and has been ingrained in the white trash florida culture

he doesn't even live around there he lives closer to Gainesville

Tallahassee is in the redneck riviera

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 05, 2016, 08:10:57 PM
Bradford traded
Brian Kelly beaten
Jimbo about to go down?

I may jerk my shtein raw

When will you ever learn, son?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on September 06, 2016, 06:25:08 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 05, 2016, 08:10:57 PM
Bradford traded
Brian Kelly beaten
Jimbo about to go down?

I may jerk my shtein raw

When will you ever learn, son?

lolol dadgum Jimbo turned them boys around

Rome

They just rebuilt that stadium.  I heard they were checking for pressure cracks in the locker room walls after Fisher's half time talk. 

Rome

And I've been an FSU fan since the 1970s, guys.  I was accepted to FSU out of high school by money fell thru at the last minute, so I went to school back home. 

It's a great school, actually.  It's not Harvard but it's a good state university.  Good enough for my daughter who's enrolling there in 2018. 

MDS