Super Bowl Fitty

Started by Sgt PSN, January 29, 2016, 09:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on February 07, 2016, 08:03:49 PM
If Manning hadn't somehow won a Super Bowl a hundred years ago would he go down as the biggest choker of all time?

Regardless of Manning's Super Bowl win, McNabb still had a career.

MDS

holy shtein end it end it

the prius commercial
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The commercials have been worse than this slopfest.  Zzzzzzzzz...

Sgt PSN

SB commercials haven't been a thing for at least 10 years, probably even longer. 

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

If Manning hadn't somehow won a Super Bowl a hundred years ago would he go down as the biggest choker of all time?

one of the winningest guys ever who won a super bowl would suck if he didn't win a Super Bowl

eagle fans are the best
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MA in full effect here

Really, glorify criminals and make police look bad #prius super bowl ad
Shame on you #Toyota

Not liking the #prius Super Bowl ad.  Running from cops is not funny.

Toyota prius glamorizing a robbery during super bowl ad. What a crock!

MDS

what % of eagles fan would hold those dumb color cards for the halftime show?

like 5
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 07, 2016, 08:24:04 PM

one of the winningest guys ever who won a super bowl would suck if he didn't win a Super Bowl

eagle fans are the best

How many times has that mongoloid choked in big games?  Seriously, you can't be this obtuse.  Oh wait, yes you can.

Tomahawk

Sgt PSN

Bruno good. Beyonce fine. Coldplay sucks something awful.

Rome

That was insipid and as middle of the road as it gets.  But hey, Beyonce wore her stripper getup and Mars danced and people held up cards.  So yay Super Bowls!

PhillyPhreak54

Cam playing like caca

Youuuuuge play by Trevathan

MDS

can you imagine what chip would do against this denver d

Sgt PSN

This might be the worst SB I've ever seen. Cam is shook so as long as Peyton doesn't blow it, Denver should have this wrapped up.