2015 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by Rome, October 05, 2015, 11:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Widely assumed that the Brewers and Reds are more than capable of losing 100 too. And actually their strategies seem closer to pure tanking than the more methodical rebuilds happening in the NL East. Lot of competition for that bottom spot this year. NL is a dumpster fire outside of the top few teams.

SD

If anyone is working from home, the Phils are on CSN.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

i wanna jerk my junk all over the top of this lineup....

quinntastic - cf
JfaP - ss
frankie - 3b
ruf - 1b
lough - lf
altherr - rf
rupp - c
sweeney - dh
ceasar - 2b

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Can we just post their actual last names?   That would be super. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im going to milwaukee next month to see the phils and its insane how cheap brewer tickets are....you can get like 10th row behind the Phillies dugout for 40 bucks...and you can get 5th row upper deck in the infield for 8 bucks

SD

I'm heading to Denver second week of July for the Phils/Rockies series. I'll probably get high

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on March 06, 2016, 01:22:59 PM
I'm heading to Denver second week of July to get high. I'll probably catch the Phillies while they're in town.

This makes more sense to me.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 06, 2016, 01:20:48 PM
im going to milwaukee next month to see the phils and its insane how cheap brewer tickets are....you can get like 10th row behind the Phillies dugout for 40 bucks...and you can get 5th row upper deck in the infield for 8 bucks

You're going there specifically for the Phils or going to see them bc you happen to be in Mikwaukee?

Who voluntarily goes to Milwaukee?