2015 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by Rome, October 05, 2015, 11:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

as a white dood how hyped are you for the Phillies.....you had them competing for a wild card next year...are you uppin that ante now?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

a wild card in 17 is highly unlikely....18 perhaps

the free agent class just isnt there to help them. beyond that, i have no idea how crawford, williams, thompson, etc. are going to do at the ML level. though there certainly is hope that they got something.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 29, 2016, 11:12:25 PM
jp #5 prospect in baseball according to mlb.com

Nice. That's almost as high as they ranked Domonic Brown in 2011. And now the Phillies got the #2 from that year too (Jeremy Hellickson). He was wedged right between Trout and Harper.

ice grillin you

MDS

that doesnt include
kilome
#1 pick 2016
top 50 pick 2016
top 10 pick 2017

stacked
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they got a lot but none look like studs with the exception of maybe crawford and even his best attribute is a good eye

that said you cant go wrong with volume....in theory one and by a miracle two of them become all stars just because someone has to

Dillen

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 30, 2016, 01:15:52 AM
Quote from: MDS on January 29, 2016, 11:12:25 PM
jp #5 prospect in baseball according to mlb.com

Nice. That's almost as high as they ranked Domonic Brown in 2011. And now the Phillies got the #2 from that year too (Jeremy Hellickson). He was wedged right between Trout and Harper.
L-o-l

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 30, 2016, 11:52:10 AM
they got a lot but none look like studs with the exception of maybe crawford and even his best attribute is a good eye

that said you cant go wrong with volume....in theory one and by a miracle two of them become all stars just because someone has to

true. outside of crawford they dont have "a stud," though corny randy has potential to get there. so does kilome. and of course their #1 pick coming up.

most likely they are going to have a ton of solid guys, then will have to buy or trade for the big bat and arm

ice grillin you

cream third jersey to be sat and sun days games

this to be weekday games

first time since 1979 that they will rock a red jersey

Rome

More overpriced bullshtein to buy. 

Oh and I'm sure they'll be overjoyed to be wearing those things in July when it's 140 on the field.

PhillyPhreak54

I like the red on red...don't like that the creams are being less utilized though

Romey - will you buy me one?

Rome

The 70's jawns were maroon, not menstrual red.  So you're outta luck, Miss Texas.

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Red jersey ain't bad looking. Are they going with red pants, too? Because that would be awful and they'd look like a bunch of used tampons. White pants would def look better.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 01, 2016, 06:53:04 PM
Red jersey ain't bad looking. Are they going with red pants, too? Because that would be awful and they'd look like a bunch of used tampons. White pants would def look better.

Nola's wearing jeans so maybe they are going with that.