2015 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by Rome, October 05, 2015, 11:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

whats great about the list is who isn't on it....like eflin didn't even make it....that's how far their system has come
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 02, 2015, 11:17:38 AM
So Samuel goes back to 3B?

I thought he had done that already when Mackanin took over as manager.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

john mizzerock was doing it after ryno quit...they announced a few weeks ago that sammy was going be the 3b coach

they love the mick, but then again they loved ryno. seems like this is old school phillies heaping love on phillies alumni
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

three worst odds to win the world series next year.....no one is close to the phils

braves: 100/1
rockies: 100/1
phillies: 200/1
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

kinda surprising they are that far below colorado and cinci

very good chance phils are better than them, which sucks because i want the 1 again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 02, 2015, 12:10:36 PM
I recall Mizerock being there

Yeah, that's right.  Shows how much attention I was paying by that point.  I'm too old for this shtein.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm surprised Samuel came back - must've not had any better offer me because he said he wanted to manage. He said he wanted to do more than just coach bases. Wonder if he eventually takes over for Mackanin or as bench coach when Bowa retires

MDS

yea im really surprised the phillies 1b coach didnt get a manager job

PhillyPhreak54

Your snark was funny once upon a time.

Rome

None of these guys will be around when the Phillies are competitive again.

So really who farging cares?

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 02, 2015, 10:08:39 PM
Your snark was funny once upon a time.

pretty sure it still is, you just become bum phillips

PhillyPhreak54

Bum Phillips had better one liners than you