im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Tomahawk

Maybe I'm biased because I grew up watching him, but I'd say:

• Cunningham
  • McNabb
  • Jaws

ice grillin you

I would agree but my point is that the best eagle qb still sucks...its not like they have some great lineage of signal callers where you have to love the bedwetter because you think hes the best

also someone threw those three interceptions to rick mann
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

MDS

j tweet, probably

@donovanjmcnabb thank you so much for all you did with the eagles! we love you and support you. #flyeaglesfly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Second best is Randall

lil guy loves bringing up that tweet I sent to Fletcher Cox like its his job. Maybe I should hire him as my assistant? Do you know how to use Excel well?

MDS

i have no recollection on the specifics but i know theres numerous thank you tweets to various indifferent athletes

you keep doing you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Thought we were gonna make it an entire weekend with havas/mds trolling Phreak and/or phreak feeding them. 90 minutes short. So were SO close.

ice grillin you

its not trolling....this shtein is real....I wouldn't believe it myself if j wasn't really j and I got to witness

the man is a legend

PhillyPhreak54

lolol

I am here to help

and mds' infatuation with tv shows is way weirder than me sending a tweet to a player saying he played well

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on January 17, 2016, 02:50:12 PM
panthers colors more disgusting than the eagles if thats even possible

Yes, the Panthers uniforms are awful.  They were ugly when they entered the league and they're just as ugly now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 17, 2016, 11:39:49 PM
and mds' infatuation with tv shows is way weirder than me sending a tweet to a player saying he played well

he is not exactly healthy but tweeting anything to an athlete much less "nice game" is next level psychotic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 18, 2016, 01:40:27 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 17, 2016, 11:39:49 PM

he is not exactly healthy but tweeting anything to an athlete much less "nice game" is next level psychotic

Disagree - the psychos are the fools who whine to them about their fantasy teams