2015 College Football Thread

Started by Rome, February 04, 2015, 12:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I had zero shot of staying up for that one bc of work today.

Rome

I was going to hit the sack early and wake up to watch it but life.

phattymatty

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

nothing meaningless about it when you got a little tickle on it....plus it was a crazy finish
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im sure the finish was "crazy." historic, memorable, everything you could imagine.

ps did you work today
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im in boston about to get me some hot phils action
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 04, 2015, 03:45:17 AM
3am and the hawaii buffs are at halftime...awesome

Holy shtein was that a long night.  Yes, meaningless game but college football opening night so works for me.  Game ended just before 11:00 PM, 5:00 AM EST.  you're right IGY, crazy finish.  Little bit of controversy when the ref took his time doing his juggling act while attempting to place the ball as the clock ticked down to 0:00 and Buffs couldn't get off a play.  shtein, at the pace that game was moving we would have been there until 3 AM if CU sent it to OT.   We had great seats and the crowd was feeling no pain.  Aloha Stadium one of the few college stadiums that sells liquor.  Nice.

CBS announcer said "Welcome to your morning drive time show" during the 4th Q.

Hawaii at Ohio State next week.  I fear for their lives.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Baylor scores with a quickness...four plays in

PhillyPhreak54

Shiiiiiit SMU answered right back

Don Ho

Washington/Boise game turned out to be pretty good after it looked as if Broncos were going to run away with it.

So nice to have an opening week with some meaningful games.  The opening day powder puff games are ridiculous, sure you get the occasional Appalachin State upset but that's as rare as Eric Rowe in shut down coverage.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I may not leave my couch all day.

I planned on going to the pool but nah

SD

Penn states kicker looks like someone you'd see at a tailgate

MDS