2015 College Football Thread

Started by Rome, February 04, 2015, 12:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Stupid call.  TT read that all the way.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

OMGGGGGGGG TCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on September 26, 2015, 08:35:56 PM
Gonna be a good night coming up.  Utah/Oregon and USC/ASU should be entertaining.

When does Ohio St. play a real contender?  I can't remember a softer schedule for a top team.

They don't play anyone until November when they have to hit up Sparty and Harbaugh

Urban and his OSU squad have a creampuff schedule

Don Ho

Watch out! Those empty water bottles can hurt you.  Good thing they have helmets and pads to protect them. 

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus tapdancing Christ that was a nutty ending...I thought the Tech dude was gonna score!

Reminded me of the goddamn Eagles and Giants game when the Giants WR almost scored and Bobby and Damon Moore had to run him OOB at the 1yd line

Don Ho

To lazy to look it up but that is a great trivia question, who was that Giants WR?

PhillyPhreak54

Ron Dixon I believe?

I know he went to Lambuth College because the name of that play was The Lambuth Special

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

That guy was great in open space. He ran back the openingkick in the playoffs against the Eagles in 2000 and ran another one back in the Super Bowl that year. I think he's one of those guys who got injured and just faded away.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 26, 2015, 09:59:31 PM
Yep...Ron Dixon

http://static.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/pasquarelli_len/1303428.html

The bigger question I have is whatever happened to Pastabelly? I know Dr. Z is drooling in a wheelchair somewhere, but ol' Pasta just had some heart trouble and the worldwide leader cast him off into sportswriting purgatory forever.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 26, 2015, 10:03:03 PM
That guy was great in open space. He ran back the openingkick in the playoffs against the Eagles in 2000 and ran another one back in the Super Bowl that year. I think he's one of those guys who got injured and just faded away.

Yeah he had some jets!

Pasta was with some obscure site last time I heard....he used to troll the shtein out of the ES crew. Art and his cronies would cheer in the pressbox to annoy ol Lenny.

Keeping up with the theme of college players I want in Philly...Myles Garrett....stud DE

and LOL at Arky gagging on it

PhillyPhreak54

A&M's kicker...college kickers man...gag job of his own

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.