2015 College Football Thread

Started by Rome, February 04, 2015, 12:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

C'mon Todd, beat the streak!  Feel it baby, feel it!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 05, 2015, 11:17:17 AM
I may not leave my couch all day.

I planned on going to the pool but nah

Jesus, I could be in front of my TV from 7 am until 7 pm.  Good God, my thumb is sore already.  Even got the wife watching the Todd Tech/PSU game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

go rape another 12 year old penn state

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Louisville, those helmets, stop already.

SD

Don Ho

1941 Todd!  That was PSUs Pearl Harbor.

MDS

hollllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee crap

this should be the final game in temple football history....shut it down....it never gets better than this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Penn state may not win s game this year

MDS

so some college buddies and i were supposed to go nashville but that fell through...so instead next weekend they want to rent an rv and go the psu game

TROLL TROLL TROLL YOUR MDS, gently down the psu showers where jerry sandusky raped 12 year old boys and everyone ignored it because winning football games is super important

Don Ho

Todd, this #9 on Temple is a beast on defense.

Don Ho

MDS

hackenberg stinks

who the farg thinks he can play in the nfl

PhillyPhreak54

Mds is enjoying a sporting event? What the hell is going on out there?!

And about that Hackenberg being the top QB or even 1st round worthy...sorry chief enjoy being another Matt McGloin

MDS

temple beat penn state 27-10 guys

anyone see the game?

PhillyPhreak54

The whole bloodbath, yes

That was Buddy Ryan Eagles defense sacking Aikman like