Super Bowl XXXXIIIVI something or other

Started by MDS, January 30, 2015, 12:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

AshishPatel81

Even if this game is a blowout and it sucks, I'll walk away happy if I don't have to see any pathetic "No More" propaganda commercials tonight.

MDS

yea domestic violence isnt a big deal at all
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I missed the first quarter.  Watched End Of Tomorrow instead.  Good movie.   Also - didn't appear to miss much.

AshishPatel81

Quote from: MDS on February 01, 2015, 06:33:01 PM

We need fake commercials with scripted tears to tell us something everyone already knows?

Rome

The Doritos spot was excellent.  What's with all the Dad bullshtein?   Lame.

MDS

Quote from: AshishPatel81 on February 01, 2015, 07:16:39 PM

We need fake commercials with scripted tears to tell us something everyone already knows?

everybody doesnt know that

if even 1 person comes forward because of those ads, they would be worth it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

You just know that if the Eagles ever go for it like the Seahawks just did, not only do they not score, but it probably gets intercepted for a pick-six.

Tomahawk

Quote from: MDS on February 01, 2015, 07:26:21 PM
Quote from: AshishPatel81 on February 01, 2015, 07:16:39 PM

everybody doesnt know that

if even 1 person comes forward because of those ads, they would be worth it.

They should at least be real about it though. You're not going to completely stop domestic violence.

General_Failure

This has been a fun game to watch on my second monitor with the sound off. I'm expecting some last minute Russel Wilson bomb to win it, but I think I'll enjoy it regardless.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

I was really hoping for a safety there to really make this game fun. Oh well.

Nevermind! A brawl is fun, too. Now everybody can make fun of the Seahawks for being bitches forever.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

What a farging joke.  Seattle is as dumb as they come
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Dislike both teams bit Seattle deserved to lose the icehole bowl
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

NC_Eagle

2nd and goal, end of game, The Beast in your backfield. What to do?

RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL. RUN THE BALL.  :boom
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.