Super Bowl XXXXIIIVI something or other

Started by MDS, January 30, 2015, 12:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Rome

31 of 32 teams don't have Marshawn Lynch in the backfield.

Science.

PS: LOL Matty.

Don Ho

Seattle wasting Timeouts on that last drive was also inexplicable.  Lynch scores, Brady has 2 TO and 20 seconds to get in FG range.  Yes rough odds but hey its Brady.  shtein happens.  Ganakowski is a damn good kicker.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on February 02, 2015, 01:52:09 PM
31 of 32 teams don't have Marshawn Lynch in the backfield.

Science

one of the very worst rb's in the nfl from that distance

Quote from: Don Ho on February 02, 2015, 04:46:53 PM
Seattle wasting Timeouts on that last drive was also inexplicable.  Lynch scores, Brady has 2 TO and 20 seconds to get in FG range.  Yes rough odds but hey its Brady.  shtein happens.  Ganakowski is a damn good kicker.

pretty sure both timeouts they took came after dead ball plays and didn't effect the clock....

once after an incompletion and once after the miracle kearse catch where he got out of bounds
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

It was karmatic justice. Dook had made a great play on the ball that should have broken up the miracle catch. He got his when he intercepted it.

smeags

all i know is seattle cost me $375 thanks to plays at the end of both 1/2's.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

NC_Eagle

Quote from: Tomahawk on February 03, 2015, 07:46:08 AM
It was karmatic justice. Dook had made a great play on the ball that should have broken up the miracle catch. He got his when he intercepted it.

Really. Years from now nobody will remember that ridiculous circus catch, just the INT that happened on the next play.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

Listen to replay of Sal on Mikey Miss earlier today (actually on now) if you get a chance.  Amazing story about how Patriots were prepared for that play where Butler made the game winning INT.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

When Butler intercepted Wilson at the goal line to end the game, for a moment...maybe a split second, I was genuinely happy to be an Eagles fan. For a second.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

1. His tv was shtein anyways and needed a new one

2. If the Eagles lost in that fashion the city wouldn't be standing anymore. Smoldering yes. But it would have been torched.

Geowhizzer