Championship Game Sunday

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 17, 2015, 08:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

definitely want mcnabb over wilson
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Sobbing holy roller Hoydas.

Go AFC.

Eagles_Legendz

McCarthy has always been a terrible in game coach but that was one of the worst coaching performances I've seen.

Don Ho

Colossal choke. 

Ha Ha looked like dog shtein on that 2 point conversion.  He had a play and looked like a fool.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Wilson actually believes an invisible guy in the sky is responsible for his winning today.

SD

Greatest nfc championship game ever?

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 18, 2015, 06:33:58 PM
McCarthy has always been a terrible in game coach but that was one of the worst coaching performances I've seen.

the packers have 1000 titles and their window wont close until rodgers retires, so farg their fans, but that was as brutal a loss as a team could have.

mccarthy really ought to be fired....i cant remember a coach being that bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on January 18, 2015, 06:35:27 PM
Wilson actually believes an invisible guy in the sky is responsible for his winning today.

Well duh!  He doesn't care about poverty, shootings, terrorism, disease, suffering.  He's been focused on the playoffs.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Quote from: SD on January 18, 2015, 06:35:38 PM
Greatest nfc championship game ever?

Farg it, go Pats. I want the smuggest possible superbowl. Give me Pats and Seahawks, and let it have the most bullshtein ref call of all time to end the game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Most exciting game I watched this season.

Correction, most exciting finish I've seen this season. 80% of the game was straight garbage.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

Nick Barnett, you're officially off the Packers goat list.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 18, 2015, 06:35:27 PM

post of the day....so sickening
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the eagles have been a franchise since 1933 and have never had a qb as good as any of the 4 playing this weekend

its pathetic, but its apt. philly.

ice grillin you

that's what idiot homers do...look for ways to kill good teams to make themselves feel better
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

That was an awful game by McCarthy. Borderline fireable