Championship Game Sunday

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 17, 2015, 08:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

The 12th man is such a fraud. I spent 6 months in Seattle in early 2000's and nobody gave teo shteins about the team. "But we're so loud"...it's called stadium acoustics. Unless Seattle fans have louder vocal cords than the rest of the nation 65,000 people can only tell so loud.

Rome

They're getting their asses waxed right now.   Love watching Pete Carroll whine like the Hoyda bitch that he is.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha with his second pick

Green Bay is beating that ass!

Rome

Ha Ha with his second pick of the game.

farging Eagles...

MDS

future eagle byron maxwell bitches
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Mcnabb throws his 3rd bad pick of the game

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Russell Wilson wants to hit that reset button

Third pick!

1-8 14yds 3 INTs

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

So Russell Wilson is human after all.

He's had the worst half of football I've ever seen from a quarterback, yet they're still only down two scores.

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 18, 2015, 04:25:57 PM
mcnabb or wilson

j....go

"Well Wilson has better stats and a Super Bowl ring but it's close"

General_Failure

I want to unmute this to see how pissy the Seattle fans are, but I'm worried I might hear Joe Buck be disinterested in this awesome game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on January 18, 2015, 04:28:38 PM
I want to unmute this to see how pissy the Seattle fans are, but I'm worried I might hear Joe Buck be disinterested in this awesome game.

i know you dont watch or like sports, but ever since buck's comedy career went down the tubes, he's become more interested in sports and actually likes his job now.

Diomedes

Quote from: SD on January 18, 2015, 04:27:15 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 18, 2015, 04:25:57 PM
mcnabb or wilson

j....go

"Well Wilson has better stats and a Super Bowl ring but it's close"

ha ha ha
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

McNabb and it's not even close

Next question.