Championship Game Sunday

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 17, 2015, 08:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on January 18, 2015, 04:05:27 PM
The 12th man is such a fraud. I spent 6 months in Seattle in early 2000's and nobody gave teo shteins about the team. "But we're so loud"...it's called stadium acoustics. Unless Seattle fans have louder vocal cords than the rest of the nation 65,000 people can only tell so loud.

THANK YOU X 1 MM.  I have one dear friend who has been a Seabags fan since basically their beginning.  Local guy with no ties to the northwest.  True diehard.  I have met so many people from Seattle who are off and on the bandwagon so much their asses are bruised.  Totally agree on that "acoustic" advantage.  Pack the Linc with 60,000+ screaming preschoolers and they blow away the stupid decibel record. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on January 18, 2015, 03:15:05 PM
would you rather have the eagles starting secondary.....or just richard sherman by himsef?

I'd take Earl Thomas at all LB/DB positions.  By himself out there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

farg Seattle but that was an awesome call.

Ty Detmer to LJ Smith, oh wait, forgot, that was a disaster when they tried it.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Sherman is definitely playing with a broken arm right now....his arm got trapped between Starks and chancellor and is in a lot of pain
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: Munson on January 18, 2015, 05:32:52 PM
Sherman is definitely playing with a broken arm right now....his arm got trapped between Starks and chancellor and is in a lot of pain

Mcnabb threw for 4 tds on a broken ankle...just ask j

MDS

i hope chip kelly is watching this and seeing what awful receivers get you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Seahawks wide receivers are trash

SD

Kept waiting for Wilson to throw an out pattern that gets taken to the house by ha ha

SD

Damn that sucks for gb...hope their d holds up here

Munson

Wooooooow holy shtein.

Seattle needs a real WR this offseason
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

O
M
G

O
M
G

This would be an all time choke

Munson

Can't believe that just happened....wow