2015 Draft Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 10, 2015, 04:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 16, 2015, 08:40:34 PM
im part of like the 6% so I can relate to them better than most which is why its so easy for me to rock their buttery caps

house stillupfront still a stillupfront yo
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on April 16, 2015, 08:52:18 PM
Those letters are as crooked as the penis you're stroking over them.

thats cause brim's bend...they are perfect
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Bent brims are back? What about the McRib?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

How does the modern man know how much to curve his brim?  What does it all mean?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

When I see people wear flat brims it makes me wanna walk up to them and snatch the lid off their head...put a nice bend it it...and tell them how stupid flat brims are

Eagaholic

QuoteSao Paulo, Brazil (CNN)Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen sashayed down the catwalk at Sao Paulo Fashion Week on Wednesday night in an emotional farewell to the runway.

Bundchen announced over the weekend that she would be retiring from the catwalk

With Gisele retiring there's an open spot now. Maybe one of you fashion experts can take it. I understand it pays pretty well.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

I simply cannot understand why these clowns can't resist the temptation to farg up their entire lives by smoking/possessing dope.  A pro football team was going to give you all the money you'd ever need before ever even playing a down for them, yet you can't forgo the weed for just a few more days?

Incredible.

PhillyPhreak54

Two words

Bag man.

Have someone tote that shtein around for you if you're too much of a farging clown to not be able to lay off the weed.

BigEd76

Police are attempting to question La'el Collins after a 29-yr old pregnant ex of his was shot and killed. He isn't a suspect, but teams wanna know if he's the father

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Reading my first mock of the year...Peter King's. He usually stinks at this but I do like his pick of Amari to JAX at 3.

phattymatty

so i'm a bad football fan because i'm currently in chicago and had no clue that the draft was here this year until i walked by the draft experience today. badass coincidence.

on a funny but super racist note, one of the white girls with me saw a bunch of large black men and was like, shtein riots are here too?