Divisional Playoffs Weekend

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 05, 2015, 04:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

@jasonrmcintyre: Fox says Detroit-Dallas drew 42.3 million viewers on Fox.

Dallas/Green Bay could hit what, 55 million?

What say you, Siskel & Todd?

MDS

the projection was for 50+

the last time the cowboys were in a 1pm sunday divisional game they drew 38 mil vs. favre's vikings. that was a monster matchup and did about as well as a 1pm game can do. simply put, more people are in front of their TVs on sunday evening than sunday afternoon.

i would guess anywhere from 40-45 which has to be record for that timeslot. in a perfect world this would be the 430 game and it would possibly top 60 if it was.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteDoug Farrar ‏@SI_DougFarrar 2m2 minutes ago

Packers left guard Josh Sitton hasn't allowed a sack since Week 3... of the 2013 season.

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 06, 2015, 10:42:01 AM
QuoteDoug Farrar ‏@SI_DougFarrar 2m2 minutes ago

Packers left guard Josh Sitton hasn't allowed a sack since Week 3... of the 2013 season.

...so, you can put him down for 4 this weekend?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Yeah, you don't get a lot of sacks from DTs.  In 2014 regular season, the top DT sack count was ten and only one DT (Marcelle Dareous, BUF)) had double digit sacks.  Of the top 50 players in sacks, 8 were DTs.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on January 06, 2015, 02:33:29 PM
Yeah, you don't get a lot of sacks from DTs.  In 2014 regular season, the top DT sack count was ten and only one DT (Marcelle Dareous, BUF)) had double digit sacks.  Of the top 50 players in sacks, 8 were DTs.

and a lot of those sacks are because the qb was pressured from the outside and had to step up into a DT...thus the guard didnt get beat...not very often does a guard get cleanly beat...theres just to much going on inside a small area plus one of the G's is often getting help from the center
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Can I watch this weekend's games online? Not on some bootleg stream but on like NBCSports, NFL.com or FOX/CBS?

I will be in a spot that doesn't have cable but does have wifi access.

I have directv and I can watch programs on my phone and laptop but it doesn't give me access to the local channels on devices.

Help a brotha out

QB Eagles

http://www.nfl.com/watch-nfl-games-online

In my experience, these streams are significantly worse quality than the best illegal streams.

MDS

i want to say fox and nbc have live streams going.. cbs to my knowledge does not.

click on their websites. i am not playing google for you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ok cool thanks...which is the best streaming site then QB?

I think I remember NBC having it...

QB Eagles

This guy's twitter page usually points to HD games.

https://twitter.com/97_chris1

The official streams usually seem overloaded, skipping all around and generally being crappy.

phattymatty

i haven't had cable in over a year but if you have comcast at home you can do almost anything through xfinity online. or just use a friend's login like i do. i think he's right though that cbs is the only one you can't stream no problem.

PhillyPhreak54

Nah I've got directv and for whatever reason I can watch everything from channel 200 up on mobile devices and laptops but not the local channels.

MDS

broadcast channels have different regulations than cable....they are the public airwaves.

just click on the links and watch them. theyll most likely be OK. if not try that top based stream shtein gf linked.