Dead In 2015

Started by Rome, January 04, 2015, 09:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

and this is why you shouldnt watch first take
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

internet feelings are the best
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

one door closes, another one opens with two old men shouting about sports at each other
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 30, 2015, 11:49:59 PM
one door closes, another one opens with two old men shouting about sports at each other

you are turning into j where every post is a plagerized version of 10 tweets you saw today

MDS

lol i actually came up with that myself

your defense of f take is easily worse than anything texas j comes up with

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 30, 2015, 11:53:51 PM

you are turning into j where every post is a plagerized version of 10 tweets you saw today

lololol you're cut off for the night. Water only from here on out.

And yeah...you lose your right to rip me when you're all in on first farging take

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 30, 2015, 11:57:51 PM
lol i actually came up with that myself

your defense of f take is easily worse than anything texas j comes up with

no you didn't....that is verbatim a million tweets since the announcement at noon or whenever it was

and I don't defend first take....I could care less about it....if it died tomorrow I wouldn't even know much less care...but its also straight comedy to me and ill watch it

you know why?

cause im not a twitter or facebook robot

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2015, 12:09:43 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 30, 2015, 11:53:51 PM

lololol you're cut off for the night. Water only from here on out.

And yeah...you lose your right to rip me when you're all in on first farging take

I rather watch first take once a month than trade a second for Trevon boykin...you are a clown

General_Failure

If you're not on Twitter, then

1) Why do you know what's all over Twitter?
2) Who am I following for all these great recipes?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

who said they aren't on twitter?

twitter is great as long as you follow the right people and don't let it take over your thoughts like lil guy and j

MDS

ice grillin you

stephen a smith hosted his first sportscenter tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

MDS

i just care more about sports journalism than you

we all have our interests....yours is being a nba junkie and cfb poll whore

ice grillin you

yeah I care about the actual games....not the garbage behind it

cept the nfl which I am just about done with...other than the eagles I wish it would die...it really makes me angry

MDS

worse for society
- a sport
- limited regulation of said sport (and others) because the major journalistic employer behind said regulation isnt spending resources on fact finding, but rather on simply the act of broadcasting sports and paying old men to shout about them and purposely create controversy