Dead In 2015

Started by Rome, January 04, 2015, 09:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I clicked on the Roger Rees obit at CNN today and was reminded, again, why I hate CNN.  For a while now, they've been putting a collage of photos at the top of all celebrity/famous deaths.  You have this big image...but none of them are the person who's name is in the headline.  To see a photo of THAT person, you have to scroll down and not curse aloud begging for satan to ass rape the people who think it's a good idea to withold the farging headshot of the subject.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Sheriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood Men In Tights.  Thats all you have to say because he crushed that role. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Rowdy Roddy Piper dead at 61

Another WWF guy

SD

All out of bubble gum

Munson

Damn, childhood memories right there.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

I never understood the draw of the WWF and always thought that my elementary school friends who watched it were morons.

I was right, as usual.

So RIP, clownshow. Your career was a colossal joke.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

rjs246

Quote from: Rome on July 31, 2015, 11:02:21 PM
Quote from: SD on July 31, 2015, 07:00:32 PM
All out of bubble gum

GOAT

Oh shtein I forgot about They Live. I take it all back. This man was a national treasure.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Frank Gifford dead at 84

QB Eagles

Too bad Chuck didn't hang on a little longer so he could show up at the funeral and do one of these:

BigEd76

passed away only 5 months apart

ice grillin you

just when you thought easy might have died he comes back harder than ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Geowhizzer