Dead In 2015

Started by Rome, January 04, 2015, 09:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 19, 2015, 09:03:02 PM
short of science being able to do something productive with your body incinerator is where everyone should end up...anythying else is just silly

So you'll be taking the Ted Williams route?

And that pic QB posted reminds me of Indiana Jones shtein

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 19, 2015, 09:03:02 PM
short of science being able to do something productive with your body incinerator is where everyone should end up...anythying else is just silly

If we only had the science to take organs from one body and put them in another.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

:-D  Rome and Big Brother

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on May 18, 2015, 09:05:02 PM
As my last act, i want my remains to be ground into chum and fed to sharks.  I'll thank you now for making sure it happens.
What if we aren't able to procure sharks?  Would you be ok with Ill tempered Sea Bass with laser beams attached to their heads? 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 20, 2015, 08:12:07 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on May 18, 2015, 09:05:02 PM
As my last act, i want my remains to be ground into chum and fed to sharks.  I'll thank you now for making sure it happens.
What if we aren't able to procure sharks?  Would you be ok with Ill tempered Sea Bass with laser beams attached to their heads? 

"Laser"

Don Ho

Anne Meara - Ben Stiller's mom and the real Mrs. Costanza
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Damn did they say from what?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Lost a good friend to brain cancer a couple of years ago.  Nasty farging disease.

RIP.

Rome

I'm about to take Uber alone. If I die I leave all of my cynicism to be split 50/50 by Todd and Dio. Treasure it always.   

phattymatty

scared of 25 year old Prius drivers?

Rome

ice grillin you

get off my lawn uber drivers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous