PhillyPhreak54

LeVeon Bell is out

AJ Green is doubtful

farg Dallas

hbionic

Who cares.

Who cares.

Who cares.

There is no more hate left in me to dish out anymore so hence the football season is over for me.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

yup

havent watched one second of football since the dallas loss.....now with the impending debacle it would be even more painful to watch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Diomedes

Don't love the Ravens, but the Steelers fans drive me nuts.  F them.  Whatever can happen to make people in this godforsaken hell hole less hateful, I'm for that.  Go Baltimore.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

I live in Pittsburgh but my boss is a Ravens fan. Either way I'm farged.

From a football perspective, I'm not happy about three teams from that fraudulent division being in the playoffs. The farging Eagles would have won that division.

QB Eagles

It's not exactly a surprise, but god these teams in the buried Saturday game suck.

BigEd76

As long as Carolina keeps muffing punts, committing personal fouls and missing easy FGs, Arizona has a shot

PhillyPhreak54

And Scam throwing awful picks

Jesus that was awful

Munson

Idiot Riley Cooper lookalike special teamer and Cam costing me D/ST points for a Panthers D that probably should have shut this terrible offense out.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Hahaha Arizona fumbled at the goal line

This is like a pre-season game

QB Eagles

Arizona fumble. This shtein is getting embarrassing to watch.

SD

PhillyPhreak54