Week Sixteen - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 18, 2014, 10:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Joe Flacco is zesty too

Him and Stafford suck

ice grillin you

wait joe flacco sucks and the bedwetter is a god?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the nba cant be the best its been a long if there are 6 good teams....its wholly noncompetitive

the ncaa is a fundamentally broken organization. it has more holes than the eagles secondary.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 21, 2014, 02:36:47 PM
Joe Flacco is zesty too

Him and Stafford suck

jj watt

stafford....yea i dont know he is what he is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 21, 2014, 02:40:39 PM
the nba cant be the best its been a long if there are 6 good teams....its wholly noncompetitive

the ncaa is a fundamentally broken organization. it has more holes than the eagles secondary.

theres more than 6....shtein theres more than six good teams in the west alone.....but either way that's 6 more good teams than the nfl has....theres zero good teams anymore in that league....parity has really hurt it

MDS

im a huge parity fan

thats a thing?

ice grillin you

I mean then thats why you love the nfl....you are their ideal customer base....I prefer greatness...don't get me wrong I still like the nfl but its a shell of its former self

MDS

goodell certainly hasnt made it great, but ultimately its more competitive and balanced than it was in the 90s or 80s

that, in short, makes for a more compelling product

PhillyPhreak54

Clausen!

farging eagles....I knew that Detroit was gonna choke this and the door was gonna be open

Rome

Is there any chance you ladies can swap spit somewhere else?

PhillyPhreak54

The refs strike again

Hochuli rules the Cleveland DT down after he picked Cam. He wasn't touched and handed it off to Poyer who ran it back for a TD but nope... Eddie Gunz says nah

MDS

it was the right call...he covered the ball and gave himself up. play is dead.

PhillyPhreak54

Was that Jimmy Graham call right, mr referee apologist?

4-22 35yds 3 picks = Flacco stat line

MDS

yes

acting like the refs are ruining the sport is such an espn/talking radio/twitter over reaction. they are instructed by the nfl to over protect the qb and eliminate hand checking and grabbing outside of 5 yards. otherwise, they make good and bad calls just like they've been doing since the dawn of time.

it hasnt changed since the 70s. there's just an over indulgence of football, super slow mo hi def replay and gullible people getting their facebooks in a knot.

ice grillin you

semantics

does it really matter whats ruining the league the rules or the refs?