Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 18, 2014, 10:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Sideline brawl in STL!!

OBJ and Ogletree throwing down!!

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

I'd say that's an abbreviation no?

Another bullshtein referee call. Woods for Buffalo fumbles and they say he never had possession

Yeah ok

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

farg those iceholes

Go Detroit (or GB) when they go to Dallas in the playoffs

BigEd76

Buffalo still hasn't won at Oakland in 50 years, and the playoff drought is now 15 years

PhillyPhreak54

Houston has a shot to make the playoffs now

Kansas City likely out

MDS

is there anyway the super bowl isnt seattle/new england
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Either that or a rematch from last year

MDS

peyton isnt winning in new england in late january

i can see pitt crashing the party though....that farging rapistburger can be off the reservation if he wants to be.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

was just gonna say steelers are reppin the afc
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if they had added an extra playoff team, i think it would be eagles @ packers in the 1st round

what would be the point of that

PhillyPhreak54

Steelers ain't reppin' anything deeper than the divisional round with that defense

General_Failure

Oh god, if the Steelers make the superbowl I'm going to have to root for the Seahawks and their awful 12th man bullshtein. Go New England, please.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Ryan Lindley is awful.

Let's hear Arians thump his chest after this trash