Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeahhhhh that's crazy. No Super Bowl?

Follow me for a sec....

Colts win
Washington beats Dallas
Eagles beat NY and back in...

You ain't watching?

Let's get even crazier because I'm pounding drinks and why the farg not?

Eagles knock off a couple playoff wins because Saint Nick makes a comeback

Still not watching?

PhillyPhreak54

I'm mad I swore off the nfl the rest of the night bc my boy Rivers has lead a crazy comeback and I missed it

farg you eagles

QB Eagles

That was an insane SF choke job last night.

For fans of long shots, that game officially ended the Browns playoff hopes.

BigEd76

Andy pulls off a fake FG with Kelce running for the 1st.....then he uses a timeout on 1st and goal

PhillyPhreak54

And then had to end up kicking anyways

A lot of sluggish offensive starts today

ice grillin you

I honestly don't know how you guys do it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

It's Sunday.  Therefore, football

MDS

im a football junkie more than anything....i cant not watch red zone

for what it's worth, i didnt watch the sd/sf game. i was too sick to do that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm not swearing off nfl all together. I love it too much. Yesterday night I was out...fantasy and gambling mean IN

Matt Stafford does what the Eagles QBs do for about ten times more in salary! What a bum he is

ice grillin you

im not a huge nfl fan anyway...the sport has been ruined over the last 15 years but after yesterday I wont watch a millisecond of it until next year....hurts way to much

btw speaking of how much a joke the league is....how bad were the roughing the passer penalties yesterday

PhillyPhreak54

They were awful and will continue to be awful until Goodell and his cronies do something about it

The illegal contact and pass interference calls are a joke too. Especially the late ass flags when receivers beg for them. Chiefs just got burned on that. Stopped the Steelers and were gonna force a FG but noooo here comes the flag. Bullshtein

Manziel hurt - Hoyer warming

PhillyPhreak54

Manziel gonna learn about dropping his head to try and bulldoze NFL players...probably concussed

Detroit turns it over again.

Chicago will win just to drive the dagger in deeper from last night

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 21, 2014, 02:15:18 PM
im not a huge nfl fan anyway...the sport has been ruined over the last 15 years but after yesterday I wont watch a millisecond of it until next year....hurts way to much

btw speaking of how much a joke the league is....how bad were the roughing the passer penalties yesterday

youre an nba junkie and the nba is a farce right now....1 month into the  season over 50% of the teams are tanking/mailing it in. when the teams worth watching play each other, its a superb product. but that wont happen in a truly meaningful capacity until MAY.

you can poke holes and look for things to complain about with any sport and any game. the nfl is no different.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Clausen hasn't been playing bad but the Bears keep dropping passes and making stupid penalties

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 21, 2014, 02:30:20 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 21, 2014, 02:15:18 PM

youre an nba junkie and the nba is a farce right now....1 month into the  season over 50% of the teams are tanking/mailing it in. when the teams worth watching play each other, its a superb product. but that wont happen in a truly meaningful capacity until MAY.

you can poke holes and look for things to complain about with any sport and any game. the nfl is no different.

what?....nba is the best its been in a long time...and maybe ever

and cfb has no holes....its the perfect sport

if the eagles moved I seriously would not watch another nfl game until goodell went away....he is as despicable a person as has ever been in sports