Week Thirteen - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 27, 2014, 03:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

We interrupt NFL countdown on ESPN for a concert? U2, Springsteen and Cold Play?

No gracias.

On a side note....Bill Clinton is awesome. Wish he could be prez again.

PhillyPhreak54

Jets introduced their offense

Except for Geno

Because they didn't want him booed.

PhillyPhreak54

Jets!

That burner Greg Salas takes an end around in for a TD!

PhillyPhreak54

Jets are running all over Miami

Fourteen straight runs and the Dolphins still can't stop it

Wow

MDS

dolphins are a fraud team

maybe its bill lazor being all mean to his qbs (poor nikky foles)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Or maybe Rex unplugged Marty's headset?

PhillyPhreak54

210 rushing yards by the Jets in this half

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it's tough to watch. But oh well nothing else on

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

this game is so bad its actually kinda good

PhillyPhreak54

Like an 18 inning baseball game...no one wants to score

MDS

rex is great

he didnt use a TO at the end of 1H to give himself another possession. and right there he just used 1 to save 7 seconds.

PhillyPhreak54