Week Twelve - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 20, 2014, 08:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Steve Smith doesn't like the Saints

MDS

where is that fraud j

still scared of the saints? drew brees is a fossil how in the hell did the eagles lose to this pos team last year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lolol blow me

They're not very good right now and probably will continue to be trash. But they've got passing game weapons and last time I checked the Eagles D was not very adept at stopping the passing game

MDS

no, they just suck

the falcons have passing game weapons too....so do the giants....and the bucs...and the rams

are you runnin scurred of them too?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Will Hill ballin

Cut from NYG

Meanwhile Howie prefers Prosinski types

Eagles_Legendz

Saints really just have Graham at this point as far as weapons go.  I still wouldn't want to head to the Dome for a playoff game but they'll easily be the worst team to make it in the NFC if they get in. 

MDS

i would love to go there

bad teams dont have homefield advantages....its a disadvantage because they stink

ice grillin you

a bad saints team won in philly less than a year ago
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Hey, lots of bad teams win in Philly.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 24, 2014, 11:21:38 PM

that was a mediocre to average team....this team saints team is straight garbage

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 24, 2014, 11:24:09 PM

that was a mediocre to average team....this team saints team is straight garbage

and this eagle team is so much better

General_Failure

This Eagles team is king of the mediocre teams this year, assuming they beat Dallas.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 24, 2014, 11:25:01 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 24, 2014, 11:24:09 PM

and this eagle team is so much better

theyre really good at beating the bad teams....saints are a bad team

lets do it!

ice grillin you