Week Eleven - 2014

Started by ice grillin you, November 13, 2014, 01:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

poor donovan....everyone's fault but his
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Hey, it isn't a blowout. This automatically makes it the best Thursday game of the season.

"Hey, coach, what adjustments are you going to make?"
"Well, we've got to make some adjustments."

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Sideline reporters...biggest gap of all professions in the amount of work to salary ratio?

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 13, 2014, 09:39:44 PM
Sideline reporters...biggest gap of all professions in the amount of work to salary ratio?

Tony Sparano.

MDS

they actually do a ton of work...a lot of it just doesnt wind up on the broadcast
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd like to work on Molly Sullivan

General_Failure

Like White House correspondents, they can only do so much before they're out of a job for being pushy.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 13, 2014, 09:46:00 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 13, 2014, 09:42:41 PM
they actually do a ton of work

ha

i keep forgetting...you are the expert on media and broadcasting. question is what dont you know?

ice grillin you

regular announcers dont do a "ton" of work...much less sideline reporters....its sports announcing....settle down

MDS

still curious what subjects you arent schooled on.....ditch digging? 13th century chinese history?

ice grillin you

you don't have to be versed in sports announcing to know that sideline reporters dont do a ton of work....just like I dont need to know shtein about space exploration to know that landing that thing on the meteor was pretty damn cool

MDS

ice grillin you

MDS